Monday, November 14, 2011

Los Alemanes

October 31 - November 4, 2011

There is an exchange with Germany in my school.  12 Germans came to our school for the week and stayed with students and then in March 20 of us will go to Germany.  The exchange is to learn English.  We went to pick them all up before going out for Halloween so right away we were all having fun and bonding together.  Throughout the week there was a lot more going on after school so that the Germans could see more of Sabi.  I liked it so much.  Also everyone was hanging out in one huge group so that they could all be together.  We went to a different bar every night, playing pictionary, or just talking and practicing three languages all at one table.  On Friday we all went ice skating in Jaca.  It was so much fun.  It felt really good to have them here because for the first time since I've been here I wasn't the new girl who nothing.  They were even asking me questions about Sabi.  Also two of them actually thought I was Spanish and when I started speaking English they were like, Wow you are so good at English!  Haha.  That felt really good to have someone think I was actually a local!

No comments:

Post a Comment