Monday, September 5, 2011

First Impressions

September 2, 2011
This is just about one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.  As we drove into the valley, all around us were mountains so much bigger than those in Vermont.  It was simply gorgeous.  The roads winded and curved through the mountains.  It felt like I was going to a place unknown to the rest of the world, like Narnia.  After 15 minutes or so I saw the sign for Sabiñanigo. We turned to get off the main road heading towards this cute little city.  We drove the long way around so I could see more of Sabi.  We drove up near my school and the public fields and facilities.  Then we arrived at my house to find about 15 people, all there to welcome me to Sabi.  They were all so nice, all close friends or neighbors.  That night we all ate together.  The flat is so cute.  It is three floors but the bottom floor is just the garage and a small room for entertaining.  My room is very nice and from my window I have a view of some other houses with the Pyrennes in the background.  So far I love everything about this place I will be living in for the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment