Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Places, New Faces

September 5, 2011
Today I went to the school to buy all of my books.  It was very exciting. I got to see a lot of the other students.  One of Merche's friends has a daughter who is in my class.  I went with her and her friend, Claudia and Bea.  They are so nice.  After we bought all the books, which are much lighter than our textbooks because they are soft cover but they are still very heavy, I went out around the town with Claudia and Bea. They introduced me to some of there other friends.  Everyone is very welcoming and it was very cool to hear their point of view about the city and the people. After a nice lunch outside, I went out for coffee and tea with Marta and another one of her friends.  It was very nice, we sat in the square.  After that I met up with Claudia and Vea again.  We went to the Sports Building where a lot more of their friends were playing soccer.  I met so many new people my brain hurts a little.  I am excited for the presentation at school on Thursday to meet even more people in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment