Monday, October 3, 2011

All Exchange Students Love Other Exchange Students

September 22 - September 25, 2011
So this weekend I went to Madrid along with all of the other Rotary Exchange Students in Madrid plus some Rotex (Spanish people who went to the U.S. in past years).  I had such a good time.  No matter who the person is, if they are on Rotary exchange you already have so much in common with them.  At the end of the weekend I had no voice from talking so much.  It was the first time I was talking in English with people who understood everything I was saying, very weird.  At first I kept saying things in Spanish and then realizing that they were in Spanish, i guess that is a good sign for my Spanish, but not so much my English.  I met so many cool people, all already planning ways we can see each other again.  At night we had a talent show kind of thing and my room made and performed a rap about exchange.  So fun!  I think over the three days I only got 5 hours of sleep, there were just way too many stories to tell and new people to meet.  And now my blazer is covered in pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment