Saturday, October 29, 2011

Two Months

October 28, 2011
Wow.  I can't believe two months have already passed.  And to think that I am already a quarter way through makes me extremely sad.  Even more reason to make the most of every day.  It's crazy to think that when I got here and couldn't say something I wanted to or watch a movie in Spanish or read a book I just said, Oh I'll just wait two or three months.  Now that's here and the other day in class I realized that I really am understanding most of what is going on.  It took me by surprise when I realized I understood the teacher when I wasn't completely and full energy listening.  Well if everything stays the exact I could ask for more, but I have a feeling things will start to get even better, not quite sure how that is possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment