Monday, October 3, 2011

One Month Already Passed

September 28, 2011
Wow!  One month today since I landed in this wonderful country.  Time goes by so fast.  It seems like I just got here yet my Spanish is already SO much better than only 30 days ago.  It already makes me sad to think that I only have 9 more of this amount of time.  One month and I can't think of one thing that I would change.  And so far I've only cried once! (when I was chopping onions for dinner, haha).  Although a year seems like a long time it is going to be over before I know it.  Now I just have to figure out how to fit as much as I can into a day, while still trying to take the absurd amount of sleep that I somehow need, I think twice as much as any normal human. 

P.S.  Sorry again for my English being so bad.  I guess it only means my Spanish is getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment